Bestwood Advice Centre can help you with welfare benefits, debt, employment, consumer advice, housing and education.
Bestwood Estate, Bestwood Park, Top Valley, Rise Park and Heathfield.
Areas of Work
- Tribunal representation
- Late appointments for people in employment
- Dedicated Fuel Debt and Energy Efficiency advisor
- Benefit Checks for elderly people
- Home visits where necessary for the disabled, elderly or housebound
- 'Money Matters' financial literacy courses for interested residents at local venues
Monday to Wednesday - 9.00am - 3.30pm
Thursday - 9.00am to 7.00pm
Friday - Closed
Clients are seen initially at the drop in sessions
|Monday - Basford library on Vernon Road||9.30am to 1.30pm - by appointment only / 2.00pm to 4.00pm - drop-in|
|Tuesday - Bestwood Advice Centre||9.30am to 12.30pm - drop-in / 12.30pm to 3.30pm - by appointment only|
|Wednesday - Bestwood Advice Centre||9.30am to 12.30pm - drop-in / 12.30pm to 3.30pm - by appointment only|
|Thursday - Bestwood Advice Centre||9.30am to 7.00pm - by appointment only|
Ground floor interview room and toilet, ramp to the front door.
Community Legal Services Quality Mark, General Help with casework (welfare benefits).
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...