Food, drink and entertainment licences

Apply for a food, drink or entertainment licence.

The Data Controller is Nottingham City Council and we are responsible for the collection and processing of your personal information.

Processing includes the organisation, retrieval, consultation, use and deletion or destruction of information and its disclosure to other agencies. The information you provide will be processed mainly in connection with the administration of [insert the name of the service here e.g. council tax, housing or human resources etc.] or in pursuance of any other legitimate interest held by the Council. Your personal information may however, be processed by other Council services where appropriate to facilitate the provision of services in respect of any of the Council's activities including (but not limited to) Benefits and Council Tax, to verify data accuracy, housing, environmental health and care services. There may be a need to share with external partners and organisations e.g. health and other local authorities or information may be used in the prevention and detection of fraud or crime and for auditing purposes.

One aspect of the sharing with external partners referred to above is that information about applicants may be shared with other Government agencies..

A full list of what information we control and process and for what purposes is set out in the Council's data protection notifications filed annually with the Information Commissioner.

All information collected will be processed and held securely under the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For further information on data protection, the Council's use of information sharing, please contact the Information Governance Team on 0115 876 3855 or information.governance@nottinghamcity.gov.uk alternativley for any licensing queries, please contact the licensing team general.licensing@nottinghamcity.gov.uk,