Help getting back into work with our supported employment service
Supported employment service
The Supported Employment Service is a professional employment and training provider, securing paid employment opportunities for people who have a disability.
To access the service you will need to be referred by one of our social workers, occupational therapist or a disability employment advisor from Jobcentre Plus.
The team work with people who have a number of barriers into employment such as a learning disability, mental health issue, acquired brain injury or a physical or sensory impairment.
We offer :
- Support in applying for jobs
- Support in developing interview techniques
- Advice on finance and benefits
- Opportunities to participate in work placements
- One to one support in the workplace
- Ongoing support and monitoring throughout your working career
You can email the team at: email@example.com. You can also call: 0115 958 2929 or 0115 950 8474, Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...