Help getting back into work with our supported employment service
Supported Employment Service
The Supported Employment Service is a professional employment and training provider, securing paid employment opportunities for people who have a disability.
To access the service you will need to be referred by one of our social workers, occupational therapist or a disability employment advisor from Jobcentre Plus.
The team work with people who have a number of barriers into employment such as a learning disability, mental health issue, acquired brain injury or a physical or sensory impairment.
- Support in applying for jobs
- Support in developing interview techniques
- Advice on finance and benefits
- Opportunities to participate in work placements
- One to one support in the workplace
- Ongoing support and monitoring throughout your working career
You can email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call: 0115 876 2780, Monday to Thursday, 7:30am to 4pm and Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...