Stay Connected is a very popular FREE service that we offer to all city residents. Join over 66,000 people who love getting our emails:-
- Keep up to date with Council News
- Over 30,000 people receive the weekly What's on in Nottingham email
- Nearly 12,000 are signed up to our Council Jobs alert
- Library News goes to the inbox of over 31.8K subscribers
- Waste, recycling and energy alerts keep over 28,000 people updated on all things clean and green.
- Nearly 24K people keep up to date with traffic developments in the city
Our fastest growing topics
- Better Broadmarsh - all about the forthcoming developments
- inc. the Car Parks demolition
- Dinosaurs of China Exhibition - Until 28 October
- Nottingham Castle's £20.8 Million development
- Hoodwinked 2018
Council Business topics include:
- Consultation News. Did you know we are always looking for city residents to join our consultation panel
- Council Meetings and Decisions - 3 times per week
- Growing Nottingham - business support and developments in the city
Contact Nottingham City Council
This FREE Stay Connected service offers over 30 different topics covering news and information about council services. You can review which email
topics you receive from us or unsubscribe by editing your subscriptions - log in with your email address and then make your choice.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...