Works Perks is Nottingham City Council's award winning employee benefits scheme which can help you make the most of your money and your leisure time.
- Tram 2 Work – Discounted Tram pass taken direct from salary
- Robin Hood Card – Discounted Tram, Rail and Bus pass
- East Midlands Trains Season Ticket – 10% discount
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme – Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase a bike
- Flexible Fitness – discounted membership at City Leisure Centres and Gyms
- Spree Card – Discounts at various high street retailers
- Holiday Plus – purchase additional annual leave (salary sacrifice scheme)
- Lifestyle website – Council employee discount site (holidays, retail, leisure, food and drink)
- NCC Learning Zone – access to a library of training specific to your role
- Mentoring and Coaching – Bespoke Learning and Development support to help you reach your potential – see more on our Learning Development page
Learning and Development
We are committed to supporting all Graduates throughout their time on the graduate scheme and beyond. You will have access to Nottingham City Councils Induction programme as well as a personal Learning and Development plan designed to meet your individual training needs. These plans typically include:
- Access to a range of e-learning modules, books and classroom training sessions
- On the job training & professional development (where relevant)
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...