Browse, order or renew books, DVDs and CDs, download e-books and check your library account
Using the Catalogue
To log into your account, click on 'my account' which is located at the top right of the catalogue home page and you will be prompted for your membership (e.g. D12345678) and PIN* numbers.
On the online library catalogue you can:
- Search for books, DVDs, music CDS, magazines, journals, newspapers and other library items held in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Reserve items to be collected at any Nottingham or Nottinghamshire library. There may be a small charge for this service
- Renew items you have on loan
- Create lists of items you want to borrow
- Review items you have read, listened or watched
The online library catalogue is unavailable between 1am to 2am due to maintenance
*If you do not know or cannot remember your PIN number, please contact your local library.
Other Related Links
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...