The biggest council home building programme in 40 years.
We’ve enabled over 2,600 homes for Nottingham, some of which are already built, and some of which are in the pipeline.
They include 274 homes being built by Nottingham City Homes (NCH).
It means that we’re well on target for increasing the number of new houses that Nottingham people can afford to buy or rent by 2019.
Housing development schemes we’ve been involved in delivering include:
- Stonebridge, St Ann’s – 221 homes completed, 41 currently under construction. Completion January 2017.
- Various citywide – We’ve supported Nottingham Community Housing Association (NCHA) in various schemes across the city such as the recently completed Beechdale Road site which has delivered 25 affordable homes, Squires Avenue, Bulwell (24 homes) and the site of the former Radford Mill (67 homes)
- Trent Basin, Colwick – 45 new homes completed, with 41 further proposed in the second of five phases.
- Edwards Lane – facilitated by the sale of council-owned land, Strata Homes are building 86 new houses on the former Haywood School site.
- Various citywide – We’re supporting NCHA on various schemes including 47 new affordable homes at Ascot Road, Bobbersmill and 22 new homes on the former Globe Public House and Gardens Street Factory site in Radford.
Due to start
- 30 new Independent Living homes on the former Stepney Court site at Strelley
- As well as the 142 new homes NCH are already building in Lenton, works will soon be starting on another 17 homes for affordable rent at Church Square.
In the pipeline
- We’re currently working with partners to enable over 100 new homes on Denewood Crescent, Strelley and around 285 at Clifton West.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...